UPDATE 5/14/2019: The 2019 vendor application will be available soon. Please return the application with fee payment by September 1, 2019. Please return completed Registration Form and check payable to: Trillium Trust, PO Box 1725, West Plains, MO 65775 • Fees are non-refundable. • The festival will not be cancelled due to rain.
The Ozarktoberfest Organizing Committee is seeking craft and food vendors for the 2019 Ozarktoberfest Homebrew Festival. Organizers are seeking a creative and diverse array of vendor items at reasonable prices, in conjunction with a family-friendly environment.
- Vendor set up begins Saturday at 8 a.m.
- Vendor minimum operating hours: Saturday, 11 am to 7 pm.
- Vendors must supply their own equipment including canopy, shelving for displays, tables, seating, extension cords, & hoses.
- Handmade, original work only.
- No retail, wholesale, flea market, imports, or collectible items.
Questions? Submit them via the form below.