UPDATE 6/28/2019: The 2019 Vendor Application is now available and we are now accepting applications. Please return the application with fee payment by September 1, 2019. Please return completed Registration Form and check payable to: Trillium Trust, PO Box 1725, West Plains, MO 65775 • Fees are non-refundable. • The festival will not be cancelled due to rain.
The Ozarktoberfest Organizing Committee is seeking craft and food vendors for the 2019 Ozarktoberfest Homebrew Festival. Organizers are seeking a creative and diverse array of vendor items at reasonable prices, in conjunction with a family-friendly environment.
- Vendor set up begins Saturday at 8 a.m.
- Vendor minimum operating hours: Saturday, 11 am to 7 pm.
- Vendors must supply their own equipment including canopy, shelving for displays, tables, seating, extension cords, & hoses.
- Handmade, original work only.
- No retail, wholesale, flea market, imports, or collectible items.
Questions? Submit them via the form below.