Welcome homebrewers! This is where you can sign-up or ask questions about Ozarktoberfest.
Before you send us questions, here’s some basic FAQ for ya!
- Date and time: Saturday, October 13th from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Judging? Yes, we have official BJCP judging so you get feedback for your beer(s).
- Prizes? Yes! There are prizes for both BJCP winners and for the winner of the George Miller Award for the people’s choice winner.
- What do you receive? Complimentary souvenir glass, free admission, and BJCP judging.
- Requirements? To share at the festival (and gain free entry!), you need to bring at least 5 gallons or two cases of beer. You will be serving it yourself, so bring your draft equipment or coolers or whatever you need for serving. We will provide ice and we’ll do our best to have tables, but if you have your own tables/tents/etc, go ahead and bring it.
- You must pre-register. For now, use the form below to tell us you plan to bring homebrew. You can give as many details as you like. There is no fee to participate as long as you are sharing your homebrew.
- Have something limited or special? Come early to share it with fellow homebrewers!
- Attendance? We expect 300 to 500 attendees.
- Because this involves a non-profit, no political ads are allowed.
- Any homebrewer who can legally bring their homebrew is invited, even if you make wine, cider, or mead! Sorry, no distillers.