Welcome homebrewers! This is where you can sign-up or ask questions about Ozarktoberfest.
New for 2019: This year we are including a brew challenge! You may brew whatever you like as always, but we also challenge you to brew at least one German style of beer (such as Marzen, Hefeweizen, Kolsch, Gose, etc). We will have a special time frame for People’s Choice voting of these beers (they vote with dollar donations to the Boys and Girls Club) and we plan to have a sponsor who will match the funds donated! Not only do you get to brew for the German Beer Challenge, you get to help raise twice as much money when you do it!
Before you send us questions, here’s some basic FAQ for ya!
- Date and time: Saturday, September 21st, 2019 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
- Judging? Yes, we have official BJCP judging so you get feedback for your beer(s).
- Prizes? Yes! There are prizes for both BJCP winners and for the winner of the George Miller Award for the people’s choice winner.
- What do you receive? Complimentary souvenir glass, free admission, and BJCP judging.
- Requirements? To share at the festival (and gain free entry!), you need to bring at least 5 gallons or two cases of beer. You will be serving it yourself, so bring your draft equipment or coolers or whatever you need for serving. We will provide ice and we’ll do our best to have tables, but if you have your own tables/tents/etc, go ahead and bring it.
- You must pre-register. For now, use the form below to tell us you plan to bring homebrew. You can give as many details as you like. There is no fee to participate as long as you are sharing your homebrew.
- Have something limited or special? Come early to share it with fellow homebrewers!
- Attendance? We expect 300 to 500 attendees.
- Because this involves a non-profit, no political ads are allowed.
- Any homebrewer who can legally bring their homebrew is invited, even if you make wine, cider, or mead! Sorry, no distillers.